About this course
At the conclusion of the programme, students will be able to:
- Apply knowledge and use a range of practical skills and personal attributes required for successful first line management roles within a variety of international hotel and tourism organisation.
- Differentiate the operational, financial and marketing processes of a commercial hospitality enterprise within the context of the global nature of the business.
- Cultivate a professional management attitude and nurture team-working and leadership skills.
- Confidently demonstrate business English and research and study skills at the appropriate level.
- Critically analyse cultural issues and business management skills for successful first line management roles within an international hotel and tourism organisation.
Diploma in International Hotel and Tourism Management or equivalent.
Age requirements: 19 and above
Language proficiency: Required English level by interview / HTMi test or have TOEFL 500 – 550 or IELTS 5.5 or equivalent HTMi English Placement Test Score.
Prior work experience: 1 year, may include work placements/internships