About this course
Today’s successful professionals must come with a variety of skills which are adaptable to the diversity and international nature of the global market. This MBA major covers many different facets of how to do business in a world with rapidly dissipating borders. Students develop a broad understanding of the global economic playing field through extensive case study research. International Business graduates leave EU with a diverse skill set that will enable them to be effective leaders in a number of different business applications.
Note: This programme is also offered on a part-time basis for a duration of 2 years.
- Students must have a bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university.
- Applications are considered on a rolling basis, applicants are evaluated on the strength of their applications as a whole and consideration is given to the students’ qualities and abilities: leadership potential, academic achievements, performance on standardized tests, extracurricular activities and other personal experiences.
Applicants must also meet two of the following:
- A minimum grade point average (GPA) of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale
- A satisfactory score on the GMAT or GRE
- 2+ years of professional work experience (may include military service)
- An interview with the Dean
Proof of English fluency:
- TOEFL score 213 (computer-based), 80 (internet-based);
- IELTS 6.0;
- CAE C;
- PTE 54;
- English native or equivalent.