About this course
The MBA in Global Banking & Finance offers courses relating to the financial organization, operations and problems of the economy at large while stressing issues of financial management in business firms and financial institutions. It emphasizes the analytical foundations of the discipline and provides the student with the tools for dealing with important practical issues. This program prepares graduates for management positions in the fields of corporate finance, investment management and other managerial and financial fields, including management consulting jobs and corporate finance positions in other industries. Graduates of this program enter the field with a finely-tuned financial knowledge base that is crucial to making sound and profitable decisions.
Note: This programme is also offered on a part-time basis for a duration of 2 years.
- Students must have a bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university.
- Applications are considered on a rolling basis, applicants are evaluated on the strength of their applications as a whole and consideration is given to the students’ qualities and abilities: leadership potential, academic achievements, performance on standardized tests, extracurricular activities and other personal experiences.
Applicants must also meet two of the following:
- A minimum grade point average (GPA) of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale
- A satisfactory score on the GMAT or GRE
- 2+ years of professional work experience (may include military service)
- An interview with the Dean
Proof of English fluency:
- TOEFL score 213 (computer-based), 80 (internet-based);
- IELTS 6.0;
- CAE C;
- PTE 54;
- English native or equivalent.