About this course
Tourism is the fastest-growing industry in the current business world. This course program provides a deep exploration of theories, practices and business models that make up tourism management, preparing MBA students for a successful career within the tourism and leisure industry. In addition to industry-specific modules, the program focuses on development strategies and management styles specifically geared toward creating leaders in the industry who can also apply the same skills to the wider commercial market.
Note: This programme is also offered on a part-time basis for a duration of 2 years.
- Students must have a bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university.
- Applications are considered on a rolling basis, applicants are evaluated on the strength of their applications as a whole and consideration is given to the students’ qualities and abilities: leadership potential, academic achievements, performance on standardized tests, extracurricular activities and other personal experiences.
Applicants must also meet two of the following:
- A minimum grade point average (GPA) of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale
- A satisfactory score on the GMAT or GRE
- 2+ years of professional work experience (may include military service)
- An interview with the Dean
Proof of English fluency:
- TOEFL score 213 (computer-based), 80 (internet-based);
- IELTS 6.0;
- CAE C;
- PTE 54;
- English native or equivalent.