About this course
The International Marketing MBA covers fundamental approaches of understanding markets, competitors, product portfolios and consumer behavior from an international perspective. It emphasizes current developments in e-marketing strategies and changes in advertising and the use of media. This program equips graduates with the necessary tools, skills and mindset required to be effective international marketers. Graduates leave this program with all the tools they need to be effective players in the field of international marketing.
Note: This programme is also offered on a part-time basis for a duration of 2 years.
- Students must have a bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university.
- Applications are considered on a rolling basis, applicants are evaluated on the strength of their applications as a whole and consideration is given to the students’ qualities and abilities: leadership potential, academic achievements, performance on standardized tests, extracurricular activities and other personal experiences.
Applicants must also meet two of the following:
- A minimum grade point average (GPA) of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale
- A satisfactory score on the GMAT or GRE
- 2+ years of professional work experience (may include military service)
- An interview with the Dean
Proof of English fluency:
- TOEFL score 213 (computer-based), 80 (internet-based);
- IELTS 6.0;
- CAE C;
- PTE 54;
- English native or equivalent.