Tuition fee (local)
Contact the university / college
Tuition fee (foreign)
- A BSc in Geology or Earth Sciences or equivalent proficiency.
- English B (advanced) language proficiency shall be demonstrated in one of the following ways:
- IELTS score of 6.5 (with no score less than 5.5)
- TOEFL paper based score of 575; internet based score of 90
- All students undertake their lectures and practical sessions in well-equipped lecture halls and teaching laboratories within the department building. Fieldwork is an essential part of the practical work and there are excursions of between one day and two weeks. These are held at a variety of locations and are a major feature of the programme.
- In the final year students generally undertake projects in many of the research laboratories. Computing and workstation facilities underpin many aspects of our teaching and research. Students have access to all library resources at the department, which include electronic journals.