Total tuition fee (local)
Contact the university / college
Total tuition fee (foreign)
- A Bachelor’s degree in food technology, food engineering, chemical engineering, engineering biotechnology, chemistry or equivalent including courses in mathematics, microbiology, chemistry and biochemistry.
- English 6/English Course B.
- Enzyme Technology
- Probiotics Chromatographic
- Analysis Project in chromatographic analysis
- Bioassay Projects in food or pharmaceutical technology
- Environmental issues in an international perspective
- Physiology Quality and product safety
- Environmental biotechnology
- Surface and Colloid Unit Operations in the biotech
- Food industry Green Chemistry
- Biotechnology Design of experiments