Tuition fee (local)
Information not available
Tuition fee (foreign)
- A Bachelor’s degree in biotechnology, biochemical engineering, food technology or equivalent including courses in mathematics, microbiology and biochemistry.
- The general English language proficiency requirement for programmes offered at Lund University is English 6 (English B).
- Applied Biochemistry
- Applied Microbiology
- Applied Nutrition and Food Chemistry
- Chemical Engineering
- Food Engineering
- Food Technology
- Pharmaceutical Technology
- Technical Analytical Chemistry
- Water and Environmental Engineering