Exchange students are selected by their home universities. For information about exchange programmes, agreements, admissions and applications, please contact the international studies coordinator at your own university.
If you are selected for an exchange, make sure that you have sufficient knowledge of English, both written and oral, to take part in the courses that are taught in English.
When applying for a study period at Linköping University you can also apply for accommodation, and a beginner's course in Swedish that is offered by the University, see the left hand menu.
- When you have been selected by your home university, the application procedure will be as follows:
- Search for courses offered by the faculty with which your home university has signed an agreement.
- Check the specific requirements for each course that you want to study and make sure that you are eligible for all courses that you select.
- Fill out the proper faculty application form on-line which includes desired courses and the period of time for your stay at LiU.
- If you want to apply for accommodation through LiU make sure to cross that box on the application form. Submit the form.
- Print out the completed application form.
- Make sure you have your coordinator’s signature on the print-out.
- Send the signed print-out to LiU and enclose a printed transcript of your records.
- Make sure your application is sent in by your university well before the application deadline.
Cross Media Production and Contemporary Art, basic course, 30 credits
Exibition as a Medium, 30 credits
Information Retrieval and "New New Media", 15 credits
Online Research & Communication, 7,5 credits
Working With 'The Real': Documentary Film History, Theory and Practice, basic, 30 credits