About this course
Taught in English, the programme is based around three areas of study, covering the fundamentals of digital and radio communications. From there, students may choose to focus on Information Transmission, Wireless Networks or Multimedia Signal Processing. A broad selection of courses within each of these tracks allows students to create a customised degree programme depending on their specific area of interest and career objectives.
- A Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) of at least 180 ECTS credits.
- English Requirements:
- TOEFL Paper-based test: total result of 575 (written test, minimum grade 4.5). Internet-based test: total result of 90 (written test, minimum grade 20)English test results from TOEFL should be sent directly from the ETS test centre to University Admissions in Sweden (institution code: "Sweden 3477"). Examinee score reports, photocopies, TOEIC or institutional TOEFL are not accepted as sufficient proof of English proficiency.
- IELTS A minimum overall mark of 6.5, with no section lower than 5.5 (only Academic Training accepted). A copy should be sent to University Admissions in Sweden, they will verify the result
- Cambridge English: Advanced (CAE) Certificate in Advanced English
- Cambridge English: Proficiency (CPE) (Certificate of Proficiency in English)