Tuition fee (local)
Contact the university / college
Tuition fee (foreign)
- A Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) of at least 180 ECTS credits.
- English Requirements:
- TOEFL Paper-based test: total result of 575 (written test, minimum grade 4.5). Internet-based test: total result of 90 (written test, minimum grade 20)English test results from TOEFL should be sent directly from the ETS test centre to University Admissions in Sweden (institution code: "Sweden 3477"). Examinee score reports, photocopies, TOEIC or institutional TOEFL are not accepted as sufficient proof of English proficiency.
- IELTS A minimum overall mark of 6.5, with no section lower than 5.5 (only Academic Training accepted). A copy should be sent to University Admissions in Sweden, they will verify the result
- Cambridge English: Advanced (CAE) Certificate in Advanced English
- Cambridge English: Proficiency (CPE) (Certificate of Proficiency in English)
- Compulsory courses will provide all students in the programme with a strong foundation in the reactor physics and technology field. Research-oriented students will have several possibilities to choose courses in preparation for work in reactor physics research or in a nuclear engineering research environment. At the same time, students interested in more industry-related nuclear engineering can choose courses preparing them for a position in the industry, with an optional management-oriented specialisation.