About this course
Based on a solid foundation of materials science and solid state physics, the programme aims to establish an understanding of size-dependent materials, device and system properties. The student will also learn how these properties can be tailored by a controlled manipulation of the microstructure, down to the atomic or molecular level. Furthermore, it aims for a thorough comprehension of various nanoscale devices as well as their applications and fabrication methods.
- A Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) of at least 180 ECTS credits.
- English Requirements:
- TOEFL Paper-based test: total result of 575 (written test, minimum grade 4.5). Internet-based test: total result of 90 (written test, minimum grade 20)English test results from TOEFL should be sent directly from the ETS test centre to University Admissions in Sweden (institution code: "Sweden 3477"). Examinee score reports, photocopies, TOEIC or institutional TOEFL are not accepted as sufficient proof of English proficiency.
- IELTS A minimum overall mark of 6.5, with no section lower than 5.5 (only Academic Training accepted). A copy should be sent to University Admissions in Sweden, they will verify the result
- Cambridge English: Advanced (CAE) Certificate in Advanced English
- Cambridge English: Proficiency (CPE) (Certificate of Proficiency in English)