About this course
The Master’s programme in Architecture consists of two years of full-time study. The overall aim is to ensure individual progression and comprehensive understanding of the field and related knowledge areas. The programme consists of studio-based teaching; orientation courses; seminar courses and a final independent diploma degree project. Through the different stages of the programme, an individual completes six studio projects – each providing an opportunity to apply and develop skills in varied areas of the learning process.
- Bachelor’s degree in Architecture, or similar to the Basic Level (3 years, 180 credits) of KTH’s Degree Programme in Architecture
- English Requirements:
- TOEFL Paper-based test: total result of 575 (written test, minimum grade 4.5). Internet-based test: total result of 90 (written test, minimum grade 20)English test results from TOEFL should be sent directly from the ETS test centre to University Admissions in Sweden (institution code: "Sweden 3477"). Examinee score reports, photocopies, TOEIC or institutional TOEFL are not accepted as sufficient proof of English proficiency.
- IELTS A minimum overall mark of 6.5, with no section lower than 5.5 (only Academic Training accepted). A copy should be sent to University Admissions in Sweden, they will verify the result
- Cambridge English: Advanced (CAE) Certificate in Advanced English
- Cambridge English: Proficiency (CPE) (Certificate of Proficiency in English)