About this course
The Electric Power Engineering programme is taught in English and focuses on four subject tracks, with a final degree project in the second year: Electric Power Systems, Electrotechnical Design, Electrical Drives, and newer IT-related areas of competency. This programme will enable the Master’s student to develop a comprehensive understanding of the field, providing them with the ability to enter a professional role in industry, academia or research and development.
- A Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) of at least 180 ECTS credits.
- English Requirements:
- TOEFL Paper-based test: total result of 575 (written test, minimum grade 4.5). Internet-based test: total result of 90 (written test, minimum grade 20)English test results from TOEFL should be sent directly from the ETS test centre to University Admissions in Sweden (institution code: "Sweden 3477"). Examinee score reports, photocopies, TOEIC or institutional TOEFL are not accepted as sufficient proof of English proficiency.
- IELTS A minimum overall mark of 6.5, with no section lower than 5.5 (only Academic Training accepted). A copy should be sent to University Admissions in Sweden, they will verify the result
- Cambridge English: Advanced (CAE) Certificate in Advanced English
- Cambridge English: Proficiency (CPE) (Certificate of Proficiency in English)