About this course
The KTH Master’s programme in Communication Systems offers students a strong fundamental education in key knowledge areas, whilst providing a broad scope of academic courses and specialisations to choose from. This highly relevant field is becoming increasingly important to how our societies function, and our global information infrastructure will continue to demand well-rounded specialists in the future.
- A Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) of at least 180 ECTS credits.
- English Requirements:
- TOEFL Paper-based test: total result of 575 (written test, minimum grade 4.5). Internet-based test: total result of 90 (written test, minimum grade 20)English test results from TOEFL should be sent directly from the ETS test centre to University Admissions in Sweden (institution code: "Sweden 3477"). Examinee score reports, photocopies, TOEIC or institutional TOEFL are not accepted as sufficient proof of English proficiency.
- IELTS A minimum overall mark of 6.5, with no section lower than 5.5 (only Academic Training accepted). A copy should be sent to University Admissions in Sweden, they will verify the result
- Cambridge English: Advanced (CAE) Certificate in Advanced English
- Cambridge English: Proficiency (CPE) (Certificate of Proficiency in English)