Tuition fee (local)
Contact the university / college
Tuition fee (foreign)
- Bachelor´s degree (or the equivalent) with a Major in Mechanical Engineering, Automation and Mechatronics Engineering or Industrial Engineering and Management
- IELTS (academic training), 6.5 (with no part of the test below 5.5)
- TOEFL (Internet based): 90 (with a minimum of 20 on the written part)
- TOEFL (paper based): 575 (with a minimum of 4.5 on the written part)
- Production Engineering and learn about the latest advances on digital production and train your knowledge and skills in fundamental production principles and engineering tools.
- The Master's programme in Production Engineering is aimed at students with a bachelor's degree in Mechanical Engineering, Automation and Mechatronics, Industrial Engineering, or similar degrees.