Tuition fee (entire course)
Other costs apply
About this course
- Product development is a core industrial activity that addresses all of these aspects – it is a multidisciplinary process of identifying and envisaging the needs of the user, company and society, and bringing those needs to life.
- Bachelor´s degree (or the equivalent) with a Major in Mechanical Engineering, Automation and Mechatronics Engineering, Industrial Design Engineering, Industrial Engineering and Management, Production Engineering, Product Design Engineering, Aerospace Engineering or Automotive Engineering
- IELTS (academic training), 6.5 (with no part of the test below 5.5)
- TOEFL (Internet based): 90 (with a minimum of 20 on the written part)
- TOEFL (paper based): 575 (with a minimum of 4.5 on the written part)