Tuition fee (local)
Information not available
Tuition fee (foreign)
- Bachelor´s degree (or the equivalent) with a Major in Mechanical Engineering, Automation and Mechatronics Engineering, Industrial Design Engineering, Industrial Engineering and Management, Production Engineering, Product Design Engineering, Aerospace Engineering or Automotive Engineering
- IELTS (academic training), 6.5 (with no part of the test below 5.5)
- TOEFL (Internet based): 90 (with a minimum of 20 on the written part)
- TOEFL (paper based): 575 (with a minimum of 4.5 on the written part)
- The programme is aimed at students with a bachelor's degree in mechanical engineering, automation and mechatronics, industrial economics, industrial design or an equivalent degree, and who is ambitious to help develop the next generation of outstanding product offers.