Tuition fee (local)
Information not available
Tuition fee (foreign)
- Bachelor´s degree (or the equivalent) with a Major in: Engineering Physics, Chemical Engineering, Physics, Chemistry, Bioengineering or Electrical Engineering
- IELTS (academic training), 6.5 (with no part of the test below 5.5)
- TOEFL (Internet based): 90 (with a minimum of 20 on the written part)
- TOEFL (paper based): 575 (with a minimum of 4.5 on the written part)
- Besides equipping you with a solid theoretical background in the physics, chemistry and technology of nanoscale systems the programme will also provide you with unique competencies, such as knowledge of the innovative possibilities of nanotechnology and ample hands-on experience in experimental techniques. You will be working in the MC2 cleanroom environment (one of few cleanrooms worldwide to allow Master's level student projects in the facilities) and other modern laboratories for both manufacturing and analysis, already during your first year. You will have the possibility to continue working in the laboratories as part of your Master's thesis.
- The core curriculum consists of a handful of compulsory courses that create a solid basis for both approaches. The programme also includes several semi-compulsory courses, creating a number of possible tracks within the program, as well as a number of courses that can be chosen to provide you with a deeper knowledge of your choice of area within nanotechnology. The conclusion of the programme consists of a thesis based on a half- or full-year research work carried out with some of the researchers in the area, either within our departments or with industrial partners.