Tuition fee (local)
Contact the university / college
Tuition fee (foreign)
- Bachelor´s degree (or the equivalent) with a Major in: Electrical Engineering, Automation and Mechatronics Engineering, Energy Engineering or Engineering Physics.
- IELTS (academic training), 6.5 (with no part of the test below 5.5)
- TOEFL (Internet based): 90 (with a minimum of 20 on the written part)
- TOEFL (paper based): 575 (with a minimum of 4.5 on the written part)
- Electric Power Engineering aims to educate students in advanced and state-of-the-art developments in electric power engineering; the programme addresses theoretical aspects as well as provides a good practical and experimental basis. It has a long tradition at Chalmers of around one hundred years.
- Programme areas include high voltage engineering, electric machines and drives, power electronics and power systems. The department’s research profile of environment and renewable energy sources is also covered.