Tuition fee (local)
Information not available
Tuition fee (foreign)
- Bachelor´s degree (or the equivalent) with a Major in: Bioengineering, Biotechnology, Chemical Engineering or Chemistry.
- IELTS (academic training), 6.5 (with no part of the test below 5.5)
- TOEFL (Internet based): 90 (with a minimum of 20 on the written part)
- TOEFL (paper based): 575 (with a minimum of 4.5 on the written part)
- The programme thus covers the broad base of knowledge from genetics to process engineering provided by expertise from the Departments of Biology and Biology Engineering, Chemistry and Chemical Engineering and Applied Physics, at Chalmers, and the units of Chemistry and Molecular Biology and Biochemistry, at the University of Gothenburg.