Tuition fee (local)
Information not available
Tuition fee (foreign)
- Bachelor´s degree (or the equivalent) with a Major in: Engineering Physics, Physics, Electrical Engineering, Material Science or Chemical Engineering or the equivalent
- IELTS (academic training), 6.5 (with no part of the test below 5.5)
- TOEFL (Internet based): 90 (with a minimum of 20 on the written part)
- TOEFL (paper based): 575 (with a minimum of 4.5 on the written part)
- In biological physics, researchers apply physical methods to study biological systems and interfaces between biological systems and inorganic structures. Work includes several experimental techniques ranging from quartz microbalances to microscopic and other optical methods, and covers many length scales from biomolecules through cells to the tissue level.
- In theory and modelling, research is concentrated to computational materials physics where advanced computational methods are used to relate atomic scale description to macroscopic phenomena, and in theoretical nanophysics where a combination of analytical and numerical methods are used to analyse the behaviour of nanostructures.