Tuition fee (local)
Contact the university / college
Tuition fee (foreign)
- Bachelor´s degree (or the equivalent) with a Major in: Mechanical Engineering, Engineering Physics, Automation and Mechatronics Engineering, Aerospace Engineering, Civil Engineering, Engineering Mathematics or Chemical Engineering with Engineering Physics
- IELTS (academic training), 6.5 (with no part of the test below 5.5)
- TOEFL (Internet based): 90 (with a minimum of 20 on the written part)
- TOEFL (paper based): 575 (with a minimum of 4.5 on the written part)
- The focus is in mechanical engineering problems, but the graduates also achieves a very good platform for work in other engineering disciplines.
- An important philosophy for the programme is to integrate modelling, algorithmic formulation, numerical implementation and validation of simulation results with experimental results, such as results from wind tunnel testing, experimental modal analysis (EMA) and material testing. A systematic view on education, research and innovation is emphasised through collaboration with the industry.