- Application Form
- Academic Accreditation, Bachelors Degree or equivalent
- Transcripts and Diploma
- GRE o GMAT test scores
- GRE Code: 0108 IE Business School
- GMAT Code: IE Business School - PhD in Management 6XT-ZH-45
- TOEFL, Cambridge Proficiency Certificate or IELTS
- TOEFL IE PhD Program: Code 0707
- 2 letters of recommendation
- Photo and copy of passport
The PhD Program offers a great variety of core as well as methodological courses and seminars to provide you with the most complete and accurate tools to successfully develop your research in academia.
Principles are core courses that are related to the basic areas of Management. They will provide the basic knowledge that any PhD student at IE must master.
To write academic articles and your Dissertation, a solid foundation in Research Methods (quantitative and qualitative) are fundamental and key to a PhD Program.
As a PhD student you will choose an area of concentration to develop your Dissertation, i.e. Organizational Behaviour and Human Resources; Strategy; Operations and Technology Management; Finance and Management Accounting and Marketing.
These Seminars will help you to deepen your knowledge in your area of concentration, and also be able to choose other seminars that will complement your research.