About this course
Marketing is composed for 4 fundamental factors known as the 4P: Product, Price, Promotion, and Place. Developing a certain product, pricing and selling it and promoting sales are all included in the realm of marketing. Organizations that grasp the wants and needs of the customers and find ways to meet them ahead of other players in the competitive industries will be able to reach their business goals. In order to do this, contemporary enterprises have to engage in marketing research on a routine basis, catch hold of customer's ever-changing tastes, develop a product that suits the target customer base, establish an appropriate price, and whip up popular demand through advertising and promotion.
- Both the applicant and the applicant's parents are of non-Korean nationality. The applicant must have completed (or is expected to complete) regular secondary education.
- An applicant of non-Korean nationality who has completed regular primary and secondary education outside of Korea. (non-Korean applicant with Korean parent(s))
- A certificate from the Korean Language Program at Korea University
- A certificate in the Test of Proficiency in Korean (TOPIK)
- A standardized English proficiency test score: TOEFL, TEPS, IELTS (note: TOEIC is not accepted)