About this course
Business management deals with an organization and its members (including the manager). Among all the resources utilized to materialize the goal of a certain enterprise, human resources are primarily responsible for governing the core of business activities. It is of paramount importance to hire and position workers to the optimum place within a company, as well as manage them effectively and keep them motivated. The field of management provides the knowledge on how to manage human resources, as well as how to lead an organization. The subcategories of management include "organization behavior," which provides a general outline regarding the characteristic relationship among organization, workers and the environment, and based on this theoretical guideline, "human resource management" covers the specific measures of hiring and posting employees aimed at maximizing worker productivity.
- Both the applicant and the applicant's parents are of non-Korean nationality. The applicant must have completed (or is expected to complete) regular secondary education.
- An applicant of non-Korean nationality who has completed regular primary and secondary education outside of Korea. (non-Korean applicant with Korean parent(s))
- A certificate from the Korean Language Program at Korea University
- A certificate in the Test of Proficiency in Korean (TOPIK)
- A standardized English proficiency test score: TOEFL, TEPS, IELTS (note: TOEIC is not accepted)