Tuition fee (local)
Information not available
Tuition fee (foreign)
- Both the applicant and the applicant's parents are of non-Korean nationality. The applicant must have completed (or is expected to complete) regular secondary education.
- An applicant of non-Korean nationality who has completed regular primary and secondary education outside of Korea. (non-Korean applicant with Korean parent(s))
- A certificate from the Korean Language Program at Korea University
- A certificate in the Test of Proficiency in Korean (TOPIK)
- A standardized English proficiency test score: TOEFL, TEPS, IELTS (note: TOEIC is not accepted)