About this course
Accounting treats the subject of a series of processes of appraising, gauging, and delivering financial information so that various stakeholders can come to a qualitatively superior decision. The field of accounting can seem very broad, but the bottom line is, "who is the target reader of the financial statement?" A "financial accounting" for an external audience is geared towards attracting investors. On the other hand, "management accounting" is tailored to internal personnel, to aid in their decision whether to engage in a certain business activity. Additionally, "tax accounting" is specifically designed for the relevant government tax bureau.
- Both the applicant and the applicant's parents are of non-Korean nationality. The applicant must have completed (or is expected to complete) regular secondary education.
- An applicant of non-Korean nationality who has completed regular primary and secondary education outside of Korea. (non-Korean applicant with Korean parent(s))
- A certificate from the Korean Language Program at Korea University
- A certificate in the Test of Proficiency in Korean (TOPIK)
- A standardized English proficiency test score: TOEFL, TEPS, IELTS (note: TOEIC is not accepted)