|Campus setting||Information not available|
|Living cost||Information not available|
|Student population||Information not available|
|International students||Information not available|
About Singapore Hotel and Tourism Education Centre (SHATEC)
Bukit Batok Campus consists of 65,000 square feet over four levels, equipped with the following:
- 2 demonstration kitchens
- 2 pastry kitchens
- 3 culinary kitchens
- 2 training restaurants
- 4 beverage laboratories/bar
- A resource centre
- 2 computer laboratories
- 2 seminar & banquet rooms
- 12 classrooms
SHATEC City Training Venue consists of 1,381 square feet and the following facilities:
- 4 classrooms
Commercial Outlet at RECIPES, The Treasury Building, 100 High Street, consists of 4,198 square feet and the following facilities:
- Restaurant’s Serving Area (472.22 sqm)
- Kitchen (74.27 sqm)
Getting here is not a problem to students as it is easily accessible through several ways.
- By Bus
- From Bukit Batok interchange, take bus 173 and then alight opposite Bukit Batok Swimming Complex (4th stop). It will be a 2-minute walk to Shatec Institutes campus.
- By MRT
- Alight at Bukit Batok station (NS2). After which, it will be a 10-minute walk to Shatec Institutes campus.
- By Car / Taxi
- Ayer Rajah Expressway (AYE): Exit 11, Clementi Ave 6
- Bukit Timah Expressway (BKE): Exit 2, Dairy Farm Road / Upper Bukit Timah Road
- Kranji Expressway (KJE): Exit 5, Brickland Road
- Pan Island Expressway (PIE): Exit 28, Bukit Batok East Ave 3
Courses available 9Hotel Management & Hospitality 9
Be the first one!