The programme is designed for students with the following qualifications:
- A polytechnic diploma in a relevant discipline
- An Advanced Diploma in Engineering Awarded by M2 Academy
- Other equivalent diploma, advanced or higher diploma qualifications, which will be assessed on a case-by-case basis
- IELTs 6.0 or equivalent (For international students only)
The programme is also suitable for mature-age learners looking to return to study and progress their career.
The programme adopts a flexible delivery mode with face-to-face and online materials available. It combines lectures, tutorials, seminars and workshop sessions, with a student to faculty ratio of 1:36. Students will be assessed based on written assignments, presentations, group projects and written examinations. Upon completion of the course, students will be able to:
- Work independently and in teams
- Understand the social, environmental, international, political and economic contexts, as well as apply their engineering knowledge to the service of society.
- Devise sustainable and culturally appropriate solutions that are sensitive to the impact of new technologies on engineering and the society
- Commit to ethical conduct and recognise their social and professional responsibilities.
- Communicate appropriately and effectively
- Graduate with a Bachelor of Engineering (Honours) (Electrical and Mechatronic) awarded by the University of South Australia