| Study destination
| Applying deadline
| Provider email
| Provider phone
| Eligible nationalities
- Asia Pacific University of Technology and Innovation (APU)
- Curtin University, Malaysia
- Heriot-Watt University Malaysia Campus
- MAHSA University
The Gamuda Scholarship aims identify and aid outstanding Malaysians to complete their tertiary education at the best local and foreign universities. Scholarships are offered to those pursuing engineering, quantity surveying, township and urban planning, architecture, property and real estate management, accounting, business IT, human resource and psychology.
Course of study:
- Local University (Public / Private / Foreign University Malaysia Campus)
- Engineering (Civil, Mechanical, Electrical, Mechatronics)
- Quantity Surveying / Building Surveying / Construction Management
- Township & Urban Planning
- Property & Real Estate Management
- Malaysian IC holder, between ages 19 and 23.
- Minimum 3As/CGPA 3.40 in STPM or equivalent (e.g. A-Levels, Matriculation, Foundation, Diploma).
- Good command of English.
- Strong leadership qualities through active participation in extracurricular activities, sporting events and community service.
- Must show proof of financial need.
- Willing to serve the Gamuda Group for a specified term upon graduation.
- Non-recipient of other scholarship, loan or financial assistance.
- Students commencing their full-time first-degree programme upon completing pre-university studies are eligible to apply.
- Students undergoing their full-time first-degree programme are eligible to apply
- The Gamuda Scholarship Award covers tuition fees, living expenses, Scholars’ Development Programme and internship opportunities within the Gamuda Group of Companies.
Please contact Gamuda Scholarships for more information.