|Campus setting||Information not available|
|Living cost||Information not available|
|Student population||Information not available|
About Wyzsza Szkola Biznesu – National Louis University (WSB-NLU)
WSB-NLU has 4 modern educational facilities (about 6,000 square metres) 6 lecture halls with seating capacity from 100 to 380 students, 55 classrooms and 10 computer laboratories with a constant access to the Internet.The campus also has sport facilities which cover an area of 55,000 feet. All foreign students are accommodated in a dormitory, located on Jana Pawła II Street, which is within 15 minutes walking distance to WSB-NLU. There is a cafeteria on campus offering warm meals and snacks for 200 people, and 2 small snack bars on campus. Additionally, the town has numerous bars and pizza places which offer meals at affordable prices.
WSB-NLU has a well-equipped and rich reading room and library, with over 120,000 publications. All students enjoy access to nearly all world scientific literature through electronic library, which is something unique in Poland. Thanks to the possibility of using OPAC catalogue, students can order and monitor particular books online – all you need to do is place an order and pick the book on your visit to our university – no waiting in queues!
WSB-NLU is located in the historic town of NowySącz. Established in 1292, it has always attracted many visitors thanks to its charm and beauty. Nowadays, the town, with the population of over 80000, offers visitors many sights to see in the old part of the town, numerous cafes and pubs, a few good night clubs and restaurants as well as two cinemas. The town’s biggest attribute is its location in the region best known for its natural beauty, in the Beskidy mountain range and in the vicinity of the magnificent Tatras.
- The Galician Town
- Etnographic Park (open air museum
- Rope climbing park
- Swimming pool and sports centre
- Water park
Getting to NowySącz:
- By plane - The international airport nearest to NowySącz is located in Cracow (100 km north of NowySącz). There is a public shuttle bus for passengers to take them from the airport to the city centre where you can board a train or a coach to NowySącz.
- By car - NowySącz is located approximately 100 km south from Kraków (Cracow). Just follow the road No 4 from Kraków in the direction of Brzesko and Tarnów and then, in Brzesko drive in the direction of NowySącz and Krynica. The trip should take maximum 2 hours.
- By train - From Kraków, take any train bound for NowySącz and Krynica. The train journey takes from 3.5 to 5 hours depending on the type of train. It is so because the train route has to circle a few mountain ranges.
- By coach - The most convenient and fastest way to travel from Kraków to NowySącz, especially for those who do not have a car. Buses bound for NowySącz leave every hour starting at 6 a.m. to 9:30 p.m. Tickets are inexpensive (PLN 14) and the journey takes 2 hours.
The dormitory offers both single and double rooms with rent ranging from PLN 460 to PLN 580/month .The building is brand new and it provides high standards of living. Each room has all basic equipment including its own telephone line, television line and Internet. The rooms are arranged into small flats with bathrooms and kitchen facilities in each. The dormitory rooms are self-catering and there is a small grocery store and laundrette on the premises.
Courses available 10Accounting and Finance 1 Business and Management 4 Computer Science and IT 2 Engineering 1 Humanities & Social Sciences 3 Mass Communication & Media 1
Be the first one!