About this course
Expand your ICT career here. Information and Communications Technology is the future and you can be part of it. This programme will give you the knowledge to work within the computing industry. As a graduate you will have practical knowledge of database management systems, internet applications, multimedia, software applications tasks, hardware fundamentals and computer programming.
- 48 credits at NCEA Level 2, with 12 credits in each of four subjects, which must include 4 credits at Level 2 in each of Literacy & Numeracy, of
- Certificate in Computing & IT Level 5, or
- Certificate in Computing & IT Level 3, or
- Equivalent knowledge, life skills, work experience or study.
English Language Requirements:
- Academic IELTS 5.5 (with no band lower than 5)
- TOEFL (pBT) 550 (with an essay score of 5 TWE)
- TOEFL Internet-based test (iBT) Score of 79 or higher (with a writing score of 20)