About this course
This qualification gives you a good understanding of business and accounting concepts and practices for entry into the accounting industry. You will study a range of topics including basic accounting principles and practice, financial and management accounting, commercial law and computing concepts. A number of elective courses are offered to meet your individual needs.
- 14 credits at NCEA level 1 in Maths or Pangarau
- 50 credits at NCEA level 2 with at least 12 credits in each of 3 different subjects inlcuding a minimum of 8 literacy credits at Level 2 in English or Te Reo Maori; 4 credits each in reading and writing
- Equivalent knowledge, life skills, work experience or study.
English Language Requirements:
- IELTS: 6;
- TOEFL (pBT) 550 (with an essay score of 5 TWE)
- TOEFL Internet-based test (iBT) Score of 79 or higher (with a writing score of 20)
Let's see what you may also consider
Southern Institute of TechnologyNew Zealand