|Campus setting||Information not available|
|Living cost||Information not available|
|Student population||Information not available|
|International students||Information not available|
About Wellington Institute of Technology
Facilities and services available:
- Ability Resource Services
- Provides assistance to students with impairments and also offers advice to tutors on working with people with impairments
- Career Advice
- Has a Career Counsellor who is available to assist students to decide what area of study, or what career path
- Offers Bruno Rossi coffee, homemade cakes, slices, sushi, salad, pastas and fresh sandwiches, rolls and wraps, besides a snack machine
- Counselling Services for Students
- Dynamics Gym
- Information Centre
- Provides up-to-date information on all WelTec programmes
- Student Advisors can help students find a programme that will meet their needs, or put them in touch with the relevant WelTec staff so that they can get more in-depth information on the programmes and services
- The Student Advisors also arrange visits for Schools/Colleges and Open Days, and offer guided tours for prospective students.
- Learning Commons (Library Services)
- A full range of services are available from the WelTec libraries. Along with the traditional library services, students can get assistance with basic IT issues, updating printing and internet balances, and access electronic resources.
- The main campus is located in central Petone, minutes walk from the esplanade and Jackson Street.
- It is easliy assessible via bus from either Upper Hutt or Wellington city and is about 15 minutes walking distance from Petone Railway Station. There is on site parking available.
Wellington Region School of Construction
- This brand new facility opened in 2015 offers practical learning in Wellingtons largetst construction school.
- There are purpose built workshops that allow students to learn in the very environment they will be working in.
- Located minutes walk from Petone Railway Station on SH2, the facility is easily accessible by public transport and has parking on-site.
Church Street Campus - Wellington CBD
- The campus is easily accessible by public transport because it is located within walking distance of bus stops on the central bus networks and 15-20 minutes’ walk from Wellington train station.
- There is no parking on site however there are a multitude of car park buildings and public parking in close proximity to the campus. The campus is walking distance to the Hospitality campus.
222 Willis is the newest student accommodation development in Wellington, New Zealand.
- Redevelopment on site at 222 Willis St took place over 2013 and the complex welcomed its first intake of students in January 2014.
- Comprises of 6 floors with 280 beds
- Configured into a mix of studio, 2 bedroom and 4 bedroom apartments.
- Each apartment is comfortably furnished and has its own bathroom
- Bedrooms come complete with a bed, chair, desk, wardrobe, shelves, noticeboards and blinds. Wi-Fi is available in all rooms and power is included in the rental costs.
- There is a kitchen in each apartment with a cooktop, fridge, microwave and storage space.
- BBQ area, communal events centre, shared TV lounge and group study space are also available.
The facility provides a secure and managed environment. The building has a number of security cameras and each floor has a senior student, called an Residential Assistant (RA), in residence. In addition, the two senior staff also live in residence.
To live in 222 Willis residents must be a student of a tertiary education provider. Residents are required to sign a contract and stay for the length of their course of study.
Courses available 10Business, Management 2 Computer Science, IT 3 Engineering 4 Hotel Management & Hospitality 1 Mass Communication & Media 1
Be the first one!