Tuition fee (local)
Information not available
Tuition fee (foreign)
Admission requirements include:
- A minimum of 48 NCEA credits at Level 2 in four subjects, including at least 12 credits in mathematics, and
- 8 literacy credits, 4 reading and 4 writing
- Or an equivalent qualification.
- Candidates who do not meet the specified entry requirements may be considered for provisional entry (if aged under 20). These candidates may be required to demonstrate an ability to successfully complete the programme through an interview.
- Special admission may be granted to candidates aged 20 years or over who do not meet the specified entry requirements. These candidates may be required to demonstrate an ability to successfully complete the programme through a process of an interview and / or assessment.
- Candidates who have English as a second language are required to have an International English Language Test System (IELTS) score of 6.0, with no individual band score lower than 5.5; or equivalent.
- Civil and Structural Drawings
- Engineering Fundamentals
- Engineering Management
- Engineering Mathematics 1
- Engineering Project (Civil)
- Geotechnical Engineering 1
- Highways Engineering 1
- Hydraulics (Civil)
- Land Surveying 1
- Materials (Civil)
- Structures 1