Tuition fee (local)
Information not available
Tuition fee (foreign)
Admission requirements include:
- Preference will be given to candidates who have have gained the Certificate in Veterinary Nursing Level 5 with a B- (60%) average or higher, or a qualification deemed equivalent by the Head of School or designated nominee.
- Candidates may be required to attend an interview and take part in a selection process which may include a Study Skills Assessment.
- To meet legal and health requirements must be physically able to carry out the practical components of the programme.
- Special admission may be granted to candidates aged 20 years or over who do not meet the specified entry requirements. These candidates may be required to demonstrate an ability to successfully complete the programme through a process of an interview and / or assessment.
- Candidates who have English as a second language are required to have an International English Language Test System (IELTS) score of 6.0, with no individual band lower than 5.5; or equivalent.
- Intensive Care and Hospitalisation
- Office Management
- Advanced Surgical Nursing
- Advanced Animal Behavior
- Preventative Health and Dentistry
- Work Placement
- Equine Science
- Large Animal Technical Assistant
- Advanced Diagnostic Techniques
- Advanced Breeding