About this course
The Diploma in Technology (Science) (Level 6) is a specialised science training programme designed to equip you with the knowledge and skills required by today’s science community. After two years of study students will be well prepared for a employment in a broad range of science-related environments.
Admission requirements include:
- 12 credits at NCEA Level 2 in two subjects, one of which must be Biology or Chemistry, while it is strongly recommended that the other be one of Biology, Chemistry, Mathematics, Physics or Technology, or
- Equivalent unit standards, or
- Certificate in Technology (Level 4), or
- Equivalent qualifications
- IELTS 6.0, with no individual band score of lower than 5.5; or equivalent
- Special admission may be granted to candidates aged 20 years or over who do not meet the specified entry requirements. These candidates may be required to demonstrate an ability to successfully complete the programme through a process of an interview and / or assessment.
Let's see what you may also consider