Tuition fee (local)
Information not available
Tuition fee (foreign)
Admission requirements include:
- Wintec Certificate in Fitness Industry Training (Level 4) or
- other equivalent qualification or experience
- Applicants do not meet the above entry requirements may nevertheless be considered for provisional entry (if aged under 20 years) or special admission (if aged 20 or over).
- Applicants who have English as a second language are required to have an International English Language Test System (IELTS) score of 6.0, with no individual band score lower than 5.5; or equivalent.
- Personal training environment
- Ethical legal implications
- Clinical health screening and assessment
- Programme presription for weight management
- Sport performance, physical reconditioning and special populations
- Motivational and exercise adherence strategies
- Business planning and marketing strategies