About this course
The Diploma in Business Studies (Level 5) will provide students with a range of basic business skills and knowledge. This programme is also available with an endorsement in Marketing. The endorsement option has been developed in response to market needs, and gives you the confidence of knowledge in the marketing area. The small classes at Wintec offer students access to personal insight and knowledge from experienced tutors and fellow students alike.
Admission requirements include:
- 48 credits at NCEA Level 2 in four subjects, including English, or
- 14 credits at NCEA Level 3 in three subjects, or
- University Entrance, or
- Certificate in Business Studies (Level 4), or
- Equivalent qualification
- IELTS 6.0, with no individual band score of lower than 5.5; or equivalent
- Candidates who do not meet the specified entry requirements may be considered for provisional entry (if aged under 20) or special admission (if aged 20 or over). These candidates may be required to demonstrate an ability to successfully complete the programme through an interview.