- 338 QS World University Rankings 2015
|Campus setting||Information not available|
|Living cost||Information not available|
|Student population||Information not available|
|International students||Information not available|
About University of Waikato
University of Waikato has two campuses to choose from - Hamilton, based in the central North Island, and Tauranga, based in the Bay of Plenty.
Hamilton Campus (main campus):
The on-campus atmosphere here is relaxed, friendly, diverse and is equipped with everything you need. We have five cafés, a gym, a campus pharmacy, shops, banks, a library, quiet study spaces and a campus creche.
The University shares the Windermere and Bongard campuses with the Bay of Plenty Polytechnic. Windermere is located on the southern side of the city and the Bongard Centre sits in the heart of the city.
University of Waikato is located in New Zealand, a safe environment and living peacefully is an essential part of the kiwi way of life.
The main campus is in Hamilton, while the University is spread across two primary locations in Tauranga: The Windermere Campus and the Bongard Centre which we share with Bay of Plenty Polytechnic.
Halls of residence:
- Bryant Hall - is the smallest hall, creating a tight-knit community of residents and staff who all look out for each other and are focused on balancing study and the student lifestyle. Fully-catered Cost per-week: $310.00. Self-catered cost per-week: $160.00
- College Hall - is the largest hall and focuses on providing an energetic environment that supports aspirational students in their academic and sporting pursuits. Fully-catered Cost per-week: $350.00. Self-catered cost per-week: $175.00.
- Student Village - students live in pods of six residents rather than being spread across blocks of 50-60 students. Residents at Student Village come from all over New Zealand and around the world, creating a melting pot of many different cultures, experiences and backgrounds. Nearby campus facilities: UniRec gym, Village Green, Student Centre, Faculty of Arts & Social Sciences. Fully-catered Cost per-week: $310.00. Self-catered cost per-week: $175.00.
- Orchard Park - designed for students who want to live in a flatting situation, have a good balance between meeting new people and having independence, and enjoy the security of being on campus. All rooms at Orchard Park are self-catered. Each cottage has its own living, dining and kitchen areas, and there is a recreation room for all residents to use. Orchard Park is popular with second to fourth year students, international students, and those studying at postgraduate level. Cost per week: $155.00
Courses available 10Business and Management 3 Creative Arts & Design 1 English Language 1 Humanities & Social Sciences 2 Law 1 Mass Communication & Media 2
Be the first one!