Tuition fee (local)
Contact the university / college
Tuition fee (foreign)
- For Level 5 Diploma programmes applicants must have a total of 48 NCEA credits at level 2 in best 4 subjects, OR a maximum total of 20 in best 4 Sixth Form Certificate subjects, OR equivalent, OR completion of an appropriate qualification at Level 3 or above.
- Attained the age of 20 years on or before the first day of the semester in which study for the diploma is to commence; AND
- Have provided sufficient evidence of aptitude or appropriate work or other life experience that would indicate a successful outcome in the qualification.
English Language Admission Requirements
- Applicants must have achieved a minimum standard of English as demonstrated by a minimum of 8 credits at NCEA Level 2 in English (4 in Reading, 4 in Writing).
- International Students for whom English is not their First Language
- Completion of NZ Certificate in English Language (NZCEL) Academic Level 4;
- An overall IELTS band score (Academic Format) of 6 with no band score lower than 5.5;
- An overall TOEFL pBT (Paper-based Test) score of 550 (plus essay TWE of 5) OR an overall TOEFL iBT (Internet-based Test) score of 60 (plus writing score of 20);
- Level B2 under the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR);
- First Certificate in English (FCE) with a Pass at Grade B OR Certificate in Advanced English (CAE) with a score of 52 or higher under the Cambridge International standard tests of English as a foreign language;
- Pearson Test of English (PToE) (Academic) with a score of 50;
- City & Guilds Internal English for Speakers of Other Languages (IESOL) B2 Communicator with a score of 66.
- Design through Experience
- Design by Site
- Plants and Context
- Site and Place
- Constructing the Garden