Tuition fee (local)
Contact the university / college
Tuition fee (foreign)
- A minimum of 14 numeracy credits at level 1 or higher in mathematics or Pangarau on the National Qualifications Framework.
- 50 credits at level 2 or above with at least 12 credits in each of three subjects including a minimum of 8 literacy credits at level 2 or higher in English or Te Reo Maori: 4 credits must be in reading and 4 credits must be in writing. The literacy credits will be selected from a schedule of approved achievement standards and unit standards.
- Adults over the age of 20 years who do not have the minimum entry requirements may be admitted if they can satisfy the teaching institution they are capable of studying at this level and have a reasonable chance of successfully completing each paper attempted.
- International students where English is a second language must also have an IELTS score of 6.0 (academic) with no individual band lower than 5.5 of TOEFL score of 550.
- Accounting Principles
- Accounting Practices
- Introduction to Commercial Law
- The Economic Environment
- Organisation and Management
- Business Communication
- Business Computing
- Financial Accounting
- Management Accounting
- Business Finance
- Internal Auditing