About this course
This programme aims to provide international students with the advanced business knowledge, skills and competence required for business operations, including planning, coordinating, supervisory and other business related roles. Through this programme, international students are assisted to gain skills, knowledge and competence required to undertake a range of high level business activities and carry out a mix of specialised operations involving a degree of self-directed work and supervision of processes and people.
- All applicants should demonstrate a keen interest in business management and have academic attributes which demonstrate that applicants have a reasonable likelihood of successful completion of the programme.
- A current CV and record of learning should be submitted with initial application form.
- A minimum of 18 years of age, with a minimum of 4 years secondary education.
- School leavers should have attained a minimum of 12 NCEA credits at level 2 in each of four subjects.
- Open entry to applicants over 20 with appropriate experience and aptitude.
- Admission may also be granted in special cases by the Programme Manager.
- Applicants whose first language is not English, or who come from a country where the language of instruction in schools is not English, must provide evidence of achieving an IELTS Academic English language test overall score of 5.5.