February March May June August September November
Tuition fee (local)
Information not available
Tuition fee (foreign)
- All applicants should demonstrate a keen interest in business management and have academic attributes which demonstrate that applicants have a reasonable likelihood of successful completion of the programme.
- A current CV and record of learning should be submitted with initial application form.
- A minimum of 18 years of age, with a minimum of 4 years secondary education.
- School leavers should have attained a minimum of 12 NCEA credits at level 2 in each of four subjects.
- Open entry to applicants over 20 with appropriate experience and aptitude.
- Admission may also be granted in special cases by the Programme Manager.
- Applicants whose first language is not English, or who come from a country where the language of instruction in schools is not English, must provide evidence of achieving an IELTS Academic English language test overall score of 5.5.
- Manage small business operations (Level 6) 5 credits
- Develop and coordinate marketing strategies (Level 6) 10 credits
- Investigate and evaluate small business franchising options (Level 6) 10 credits
- Demonstrate knowledge of change management (Level 6) 10 credits
- Demonstrate and apply knowledge of financial analysis (Level 5) 10 credits
- Apply the law of contract to a given fact situation (Level 5) 10 credits
- Conduct an environmental analysis for an organisation (Level 6) 10 credits (WP)
- Manage risk in an organisation (Level 6) 10 credits (WP)
- Establish quality standards and customer service strategies for marketing operations (Level 6) 7 credits
- Develop strategies to establish and maintain positive workplace relationships (Level 5) 5
- Envision a future for an organisation (Level 6) 10 credits
- Demonstrate knowledge of strategic management concepts for organisational planning and
- development (Level 5) 10 credits
- Demonstrate knowledge of theory in relation to management in organisations (Level 6) 10 credits
- Write an analytical report (Level 5) 5 credits