About this course
The National Diploma in Business (Level 5) provides students with a broad base of technical business competence and skills necessary for those aspiring to middle management, supervisory positions or other business related roles. Gaining this qualification gives you the skills, knowledge and competence to undertake a broad range of business activities, and to carry out a mix of specialised operations involving a degree of self-directed work, and the supervision of processes or people.
- All applicants should demonstrate a keen interest in business management and have academic attributes which demonstrate that applicants have a reasonable likelihood of successful completion of the programme.
- A current CV and record of learning should be submitted with initial application form.
- A minimum of 18 years of age, with a minimum of 4 years secondary education.
- School leavers should have attained a minimum of 12 NCEA credits at level 2 in each of four subjects.
- Open entry to applicants over 20 with appropriate experience and aptitude.
- Admission may also be granted in special cases by the Programme Manager.
- Applicants whose first language is not English, or who come from a country where the language of instruction in schools is not English, must provide evidence of achieving an IELTS Academic English language test overall score of 5.5.