February March May June August September October November
Tuition fee (local)
Information not available
Tuition fee (foreign)
- All applicants should demonstrate a keen interest in business management and have academic attributes which demonstrate that applicants have a reasonable likelihood of successful completion of the programme.
- A current CV and record of learning should be submitted with initial application form.
- A minimum of 18 years of age, with a minimum of 4 years secondary education.
- School leavers should have attained a minimum of 12 NCEA credits at level 2 in each of four subjects.
- Open entry to applicants over 20 with appropriate experience and aptitude.
- Admission may also be granted in special cases by the Programme Manager.
- Applicants whose first language is not English, or who come from a country where the language of instruction in schools is not English, must provide evidence of achieving an IELTS Academic English language test overall score of 5.5.
- Demonstrate knowledge of group processes (Level 5)
- Lead a group/team to achieve an objective(s) with some complexity (Level 5)
- Write an analytical report (Level 5)
- Describe human resource management in organisations in New Zealand (Level 5)
- Demonstrate and apply knowledge of managing conflict in the workplace (Level 5)
- Produce operational marketing plans (Level 5)
- Produce and coordinate promotional strategies (Level 5)
- Produce establishment plans for small business ventures (Level 5)
- Manage financial resources for a small business enterprise (Level 5)
- Establish human resource needs of the small business operation (Level 5)
- Demonstrate knowledge of the nature of accounting and prepare financial statements for an entity (Level 4)
- Perform the accounting functions for accounts receivable (Level 4)
- Perform the accounting functions for accounts payable (Level 4)
- Demonstrate and apply knowledge of management accounting concepts (Level 5)
- Apply spreadsheet features to present data to meet a brief (Level 4)
- Identify and assess impacts on international marketing opportunities for a New Zealand product or service (Level 5)
- Apply scope controls to a project (Level 4)
- Business Operations and Communication
- Demonstrate and apply knowledge of quality assurance in a business operation (Level 4)
- Manage interpersonal conflict (Level 4)
- Organisational Strategy and Workplace Relationships
- Demonstrate knowledge of strategic management concepts for organisational planning and development (Level 5)