Tuition fee (local)
Information not available
Tuition fee (foreign)
- Entry is open to degree graduates who have graduated successfully from a relevant bachelor degree programme or who can demonstrate equivalent, relevant, practical, professional or educational experience in a related discipline. Knowledge in anatomy, physiology and nutrition is required.
- Applicants whose first language is not English or who come from a country where the language of instruction in schools is not English must provide evidence of having successfully completed English instruction to a level deemed appropriate by the head of faculty. Evidence may include official transcripts and or recognised English test results such as IELTS and TOEFL (IELTS 6.0, minimum 5.5 in all bands).
- All enrolments in the Graduate Diploma in Sport and Exercise are approved at the discretion of the programme manager in consultation with the head of faculty and teaching staff as required.
- Exercise Prescription
- Exercise Physiology
- Fitness Assessment and Programming
- Marketing and Economics in the Leisure Industry
- Applied Sport and Leisure Management
- Applied Sport Science
- Exercise and Nutrition as Therapy
- Applied Pedagogy in Sport and Physical Education