Tuition fee (local)
Information not available
Tuition fee (foreign)
Application by Academic Qualification
- Entry is open to degree graduates who have graduated successfully from a relevant bachelor’s degree programme or can demonstrate equivalent, relevant, practical professional or educational experience in a related discipline.
- Applicants whose first language is not English, or who come from a country where the language of instruction in schools is not English, must provide evidence of having successfully completed English instruction to a level deemed appropriate by the head of faculty. Evidence may include official transcripts and/or recognised English test results, such as IELTS and TOEFL.
- The head of faculty will determine the maximum number of students permitted to enrol in the programme.
- All enrolments in the Graduate Diploma in Information Technology are approved at the discretion of the programme manager in consultation with the head of faculty and teaching staff, as required.
- Systems Analysis and Design
- Data Communications and Networks
- Systems Administration
- Information Systems in Management
- Advanced Networking
- Professional Skills for Information Technology