Tuition fee (local)
Information not available
Tuition fee (foreign)
- Entry is open to degree graduates who have graduated successfully from a Bachelor degree programme or can demonstrate equivalent, relevant, practical professional or educational experience in a related discipline.
- Complete Certificate or Diploma at level 6 or 7 Degree
- IELTS Score of 6 with no band score lower than 5.5
- Portfolio One: examples of free-hand drawing (x20 A3).
- Portfolio Two: a digital portfolio/showreel showcasing digital storytelling skills.
- Statement: typed, double spaced statement X 2 A4 pages (outlining your interests and goals within the programme e.g. why are you choosing animation as a career).
- Prior Learning: This course is designed for applicants who have already worked in the industry and need to hone their skills or already have a degree in a related field (fine arts, graphic design, film, 2D animation, gaming etc).
- Curriculum Vitae
- References: two specific references/testimonials from previous employers/lecturers who know you well and are able to recommend you for postgraduate study. Please include contact details.
- Interview: a time will be arranged for you to meet with the programme manager or appropriate staff member following the assessment of your application.
- Established Skills, Motivation & Passion: We are looking for a high level of skill, competency and motivation. Applicants must be proficient at self-driven research and analysis. This is a very intensive year suited to those who are committed to excelling in this exciting industry.
- 3D Animation
- 3D Character Animation
- Audio Techniques
- Animation History (first offered 2013)
- Drawing II
- Motion Graphics and Compositing
- Animation Project
- Advanced Animation Production