Tuition fee (local)
Contact the university / college
Tuition fee (foreign)
- Applicants who have successfully completed courses from any equivalent level programmes may be admitted to the Diploma in Sport and Exercise Science Level 6 programme through cross credit processes.
- Applicants who have relevant experience in the sport and exercise science industry may seek admission to the Diploma in Sport and Exercise Science Level 6 programme through a Recognition of Prior Learning process. Their experience will be taken into account for the purpose of admission. Where such applicants gain admission, credit may be given for experience relevant to the learning outcomes of particular papers.
- IELTS score of 6 with no band score lower than 5.5
- Research and Statistics
- Biophysical Foundation of Human Movement
- Management for Professional Practice
- Fitness Assessment and Programming
- Nutrition for Human Performance
- Psychology in Sport, Health and Education
- Exercise Physiology
- Programming Outdoor Education