Tuition fee (entire course)
Other costs apply
About this course
The programme will allow students to:
- Gain skills and knowledge that are directly relevant to working with the general public or special populations or further training in the sport, exercise science and recreation sector.
- Demonstrate knowledge and skills to standards recognised by the industry sector as appropriate.
- Develop work habits and practice appropriate for further training and employment in the sport, exercise science and recreation sector.
- Applicants who have successfully completed courses from any equivalent level programmes may be admitted to the Diploma in Sport and Exercise Science Level 6 programme through cross credit processes.
- Applicants who have relevant experience in the sport and exercise science industry may seek admission to the Diploma in Sport and Exercise Science Level 6 programme through a Recognition of Prior Learning process. Their experience will be taken into account for the purpose of admission. Where such applicants gain admission, credit may be given for experience relevant to the learning outcomes of particular papers.
- IELTS score of 6 with no band score lower than 5.5