Tuition fee (local)
Information not available
Tuition fee (foreign)
- 12 credits in NCEA English Level 1, 12 credits in NCEA Mathematics (or Pangarau) Level 1 and 36 credits NCEA Level 2 or equivalent.
- If English is not the first language applicants are also required to provide evidence of achieving IELTS 6.5 Academic English in all bands, or equivalent.
Part One – Foundation Component
- The Discipline of Nursing
- Applied Structure and Function of the Human Body
- Applied Social Science for Enrolled Nurses
- Clinical Skills for Enrolled Nurses
- Foundations for Enrolled Nurse Practice
Part Two: Specialty
- Enrolled Nurse Practice: Rehabilitation
- Enrolled Nurse Practice: Acute Care
- Enrolled Nurse Practice: Mental Health and Addiction