About this course
This program builds on the Postgraduate Certificate in Midwifery Practice to extend students’ midwifery knowledge through a review of current thinking and research. Once completing this program, the credits from this program will contribute half the credits required for the Master’s degree later.
- You must be a registered midwife and hold a bachelor's degree, Postgraduate Certificate in Midwifery Practice, OR equivalent.
- You must have access to the internet.
- International students will be individually assessed to ensure they meet the entry requirements.
- New Zealand registered midwives for whom English is a second language are required by the Midwifery Council of New Zealand to have an IELTS score of 7.5.
English Language Requirement
- overall band score of 6.5 in writing and reading, and no less than 7.0 in speaking and listening, with no individual score less than 6.0 (For International Students)
- overall band score of 7.5 (For New Zealand Students)
Let's see what you may also consider
Waikato Institute of Technology (Wintec)New Zealand
Unitec Institute of TechnologyNew Zealand