About this course
For this programme, students will go through research-based qualification to further develop in their undergraduate knowledge. If students wish to continue their study, the programme culminates in an exhibition and associated writings demonstrating intellectual rigour and professional expertise. Higher-level employment prospects in the arts and creative sectors will be presented for better understanding and advanced learning.
- You must have successfully completed the Bachelor of Visual Arts (Honours) (Level 8) OR the Postgraduate Diploma in Visual Arts (Level 8), OR an equivalent postgraduate qualification worth 120 credits in a related area.
- You must submit an annotated portfolio, curriculum vitae and a project proposal, including an annotated bibliography. The portfolio must be no larger than 15MB.
- Selection for admission includes an interview.
- If you do not hold the above qualifications, you must demonstrate appropriate ability through a portfolio and associated writings.
- International students will be individually assessed to ensure they meet the entry requirements.
English Language Requirement
- IELTS: overall band score of 6.5 (with no band score less than 6.0).